This beautiful Wall Décor set from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is handmade in Terracotta and has been carefully handpainted by our Artisans in the theme colour of Orange & white with multicolour patterns in layers. The Innermost Layer of Warli Art represents how we Humans should live in harmony with nature and the uncountable benefits of that. These set of 2 wall decors are ideal for hanging and can also be used for display on the side table.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the ‘Tarpa Dance’ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The wall décor set depicts tribal dancers in Warli Art and are handpainted in contrasting colours.
- These are ideal to be used as wall décor pieces for your home and office.
- They are sure to make any empty walls look magnificent.
- The pattern followed is inspired by the Warli form of art with the inner most layer representing the Tarpa Dance.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- This Wall Décor set comes in round shape.
- Handmade in Terracotta.
- Handmade and Hand-painted with beautiful Warli Art.
- Comes in Orange & White with Multicolour Handpainting.
- Comes in 8.0" (L), 0.9" (W), 8.0" (H) Inches.
- These wall plates belong to the collection 'The Warli Tales'.