â€˜Shatranj Manchâ€™ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
â€˜Shatranj Manchâ€™ is a collection of tableware, garden dÃ©cor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor dÃ©cor. Wouldnâ€™t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
The cutlery set from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' is handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. This cutlery set comes with a serving fork and scraper. The scraper is ideal for sectioning pizzas, cakes and pies. The serving fork is ideal for mixing and serving noodles, salad and pasta.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- The scraper is ideal for sectioning pizza, pie or cake slices and the serving fork is ideal for mixing & serving noodles, salads or pasta.
- Ideal for dinner parties, special occasions or as a gifting option.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- This set is not microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The cutlery is made in food grade stainless steel & the handle is made in ceramic.
- Handcrafted & Hand-Painted In a Check Pattern On Handle.
- The handle comes in fire yellow and off-white with black lining.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
FORK: 10.5" (L), 2.4" (W), 1.2" (H),
SCRAPER: 11.3" (L), 2.2" (W), 1.2" (H) Inch in size.
- The Cutlery Set is part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- The weight of the cutlery set is 328 grams.
- Comes with 1 serving fork & 1 scraper.
Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
CUTLERY: Stainless Steel,
FORK: (L * W * H) = (10.5 * 2.4 * 1.2),
SCRAPER: (L * W * H) = (11.3 * 2.2 * 1.2) Inch
Fire Yellow & Off-White
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This product is recommended for hand wash.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
1 Serving Fork, 1 Scraper
1. Handle with care since the ceramic is fragile.
2. Recommended for handwash.
3. Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or brushes, as these can scratch the finish of stainless steel & the ceramic handle.
4. After rinsing, dry thoroughly with a soft towel.
5. Do not expose cutlery to a flame.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.