â€˜Shatranj Manchâ€™ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
â€˜Shatranj Manchâ€™ is a collection of tableware, garden dÃ©cor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor dÃ©cor. Wouldnâ€™t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
The trivets from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' are handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. These trivets come in a set of 2 and are ideal for being used as bases to keep hot serveware or as coasters.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- Ideal to be used as bases to keep hot bowls or any serveware.
- Can also be used as coasters.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Each trivet comes with four rubber stoppers at the bottom to protect the table surface from scratches.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Depicts Hand-painted check pattern.
- The trivets come in fire yellow and off-white with black lining.
- Comes in 6.1" (L), 6.1" (W), 0.6" (H) Inch in size.
- The Trivets are part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- The weight of the trivets is 716 grams.
- Comes with 2 trivets.
Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
(L * W * H) = (6.1 * 6.1 * 0.6) Inch
Fire Yellow & Off-White
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The trivets come with four rubber stoppers at the bottom to protect the table surface from scratches.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the bowl.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Private Limited