The amalgamation of the unique culture with the free-flowing, diverse styles of architecture gave birth to the Mughal Floral repertoire. Imperial artisans with rich and enthusiastic skills rendered the use of the various immensely prominent blossoms and passionate skills to produce the most detailed and accurate designs with immensely lavish coloring that could never be glimpsed in real life. The art form in combination with illumination proved to be nothing less than a significant floral artistic tradition that wholesomely depicted refinement and which left behind a treasure trove of beauty in its phenomenal and remarkable art pieces.
Inspired by the richly detailed ancient heritage of Mughal Art and culture, the â€˜Mughal-e-Zahra' is a wide range of home products handcrafted with utmost consistency by our artisans with the use of red ceramics and tints of white, blue and black. The products in this collection are hand-painted and hand-glazed in Floral Mughal Patterns with a view of taking you back to the era of bountiful and sublime artistic dominance. Made available in product categories inclusive of cups, mugs, trivets, coasters, bar accessory set, jars and containers, tea-lights, planters and bathroom accessory set, the â€˜Mughal-e-Zahraâ€™ is a perfect range of tableware and home items waiting to take space and elegantly magnify your abodes with detailed expressions of the wonderful bygone culture.
The 'Mughal Rounds' from the collection 'Mughal-e-Zahra' is a set of tableware comprising of 2 round-shaped trivets made in ceramic with 4 rubber stoppers each at the bottom to protect the table surface from scratches. Made available in red colour with multicolored hand-painting, this exclusive set of tableware is hand-painted elegantly by our artisans depicting Floral-Mughal patterns also making it an ideal gifting option for house-warming parties and festive seasons. The 'Mughal Rounds' is a perfect home-item to be used as bases for keeping hot bowls or different servewares and also as coasters to embellish your wholesome experience together with your loved ones.
- Ideal to be used as bases to keep hot bowls or any serveware.
- Can also be used as coasters.
- Comes with 2 Trivets.
- Depicts Floral Mughal pattern.
- Comes in a circular shape.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Each trivet comes with four rubber stoppers at the bottom to protect the table surface from scratches.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Depicts Floral Mughal Hand-Painting.
- The trivets come in Red with multicoloured hand-painting.
- Comes in 6.0" (L), 6.0" (W), 0.5" (H) Inch in size.
- This product is from our collection, "Mughal-e-Zahra".
- The weight of each Trivet is 334 grams.
Floral Mughal Hand-painting
(L * W * H) = (6.0 * 6.0 * 0.5) Inch
Red with multicoloured Hand-painting
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The trivets come with four rubber stoppers at the bottom to protect the table surface from scratches.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- There might be slight irregularities in the floral Mughal hand painting or variation in the colour done on the ceramic as this is a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
Handle with care.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Private Limited