Introduce kids to a healthy lifestyle from a young age. Kendall the Kale is a veggie-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. Its realistic textures will develop kids’ sense of touch. Did you know that kale is water-rich and full of minerals?
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative objects. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable, and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand-painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp, and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates, and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold-free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects, and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
• Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As with any natural product, toys might start to mold if left in a wet or moist environment.
• Air drying between use is recommended.
• Do not leave direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
• Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
Wash & Care - To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge
Sold By - INNOQLIFE PRIVATE LIMITED.