Why carry a separate notepad, pen, power bank and cardholder, when you can have them all in one?
Superbook is just that - a marvellously versatile quiver for everything you need to be productive, connected and organised. That means no more fumbling at airport security, no more scampering for things you've forgotten, and no more messy bags to mine for what you need. The organiser comes in one piece, fits in one hand, closes neatly when you don't want it in your way, and is always sorted and ready to help you do superhuman things, just like it.
This slim and compact Superbook-mini is the newest addition to the Superbook family. It is equipped with a 4000 mAh power bank capable of wireless and cable charging. The soft-touch, premium leatherette cover features a magnetic auto-closure mechanism and has an expandable elastic band to hold your phone while charging.
The organiser has a business card holder, a utility pouch, three card slots, an ID window and a handy slip-in pocket that can hold your passport/boarding pass on the inner panels, and a pen holder on the spine. It contains two replaceable slim notebooks (Quikfills).
The utilitarian back-pouch on the outside can be used to carry folded documents, a newspaper or an additional slim notebook. The organiser comes in a stylish gift box that can be used to archive and store Quikfills and other slim notebooks of a similar size.
· Integrated 4000 mAh, BIS-certified power bank
· Three-in-one charging cable (Micro-USB, Type-C and Lightning pins) with pouch
· 10W cable charging / 5W wireless charging
· Comes with two slim notebooks (one plain and one ruled)
· Three card slots and one ID window
· Slip-in pocket that can hold your passport/boarding pass
· Soft touch premium leatherette cover
· Business card holder and utility pouch
· Dedicated pen holder on the spine
· Back pouch can carry an additional slim notebook, bills or a newspaper
· Magnetic auto closure
· Smart pop-up power interface that remains hidden when not in use
This multipurpose and refillable power bank organiser is the ideal gift for those who travel for work or pleasure. The BIS-certified model is flight safe and its slim silhouette makes it easy to carry wherever you go.
Charging your Superbook-mini
Charge the organiser using the smart pop-up power interface that remains hidden when not in use. The provided cable is suitable for desktop charging but you can plug in a longer charging wire if needed.
Charging your portable devices:
The Superbook-mini can charge your device in the following ways:
1. Through a wire connected to the pop-up charging port
2. Wirelessly by placing the phone on top of the organiser
3. By inserting the phone into the elastic phone-holder. This wireless option allows you to charge the phone even while on the move.
The Superbook-mini can charge phones and tablets. It has a wireless capability of 5W. For a faster charge, use the 10W 3-in-1 cable (Micro-USB, Type-C and Lightning pins) that comes with its pouch. This pouch can also be used as a pen pouch.
Phones without inbuilt wireless charging capabilities can be charged wirelessly with a Superbook-mini using a Pennline wireless charging receiver (sold separately). Learn more.
Note: This device contains an inbuilt power bank and should not be checked in while flying. We recommend you use the Superbook-mini to charge a single device at a time.
Accessories shown in the pictures are not included with the product and may be purchased separately.
Wash & Care - Read the manual provided inside the pack
Sold By - William Penn Pvt. Ltd