‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection of tableware, garden décor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor décor. Wouldn’t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
The jars from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' are handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. These jars can be used for storing candies, toffees, knick-knacks, etc. It can also be used as a pen-stand or a cutlery stand and can be used for miniature flower arrangements.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- Ideal to be used as multi-utility jars or containers for storing candies, toffees, munchies or dry condiments like cardamom, clove, etc.
- Can also be used to store your day to day knick-knacks, stationery and cutlery.
- This decorative jar is ideal to be used in kitchen or on the dining table.
- Can also be used for miniature flower arrangements.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- These jars are air-tight.
- The jars are microwave and dishwasher safe while the lids are neither microwave nor dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- The jars are handcrafted in Ceramic and the lids in Sheesham Wood & Ceramic.
- Depicts Hand-painted check pattern.
- The jars come in fire yellow and off-white with black lining and the lids come in brown and a off-white knob.
- Comes in 3.8" (L), 3.8" (W), 5.2" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each jar is 500 ML.
- The Jars are part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- The weight of the jars is 924 grams.
- Comes with 2 jars & lids.
Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
LID: Sheesham Wood & Ceramic
(L * W * H) = (3.8 * 3.8 * 5.2) Inch
JAR: Fire Yellow & Off-White,
LID: Brown & Off-White
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The jars are airtight.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the bowl.
2 Jars with Lids
1. Handle with care.
2. Keep the lid away from water.
Wash & Care - 1. handle with care.
2. keep the lid away from water.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.