‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
‘Shatranj Manch’ is a collection of tableware, garden décor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor décor. Wouldn’t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
The jar from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' is handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. This jar can be used for storing candies, toffees, knick-knacks, etc. It can also be used as a pen-stand or a cutlery stand and can be used for miniature flower arrangements.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- Ideal to be used as a multi-utility jar or container for storing candies, toffees, munchies or dry condiments like cardamom, clove, etc.
- Can also be used to store your day to day knick-knacks.
- This decorative jar is ideal to be used in kitchen or on the dining table.
- Can also be used as decorative vases or showpieces.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- This jar is not air-tight.
- The jar is microwave and dishwasher safe while the lid is neither microwave nor dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- The jar is handcrafted in Ceramic and the lid in Sheesham Wood & Ceramic.
- Depicts Hand-painted check pattern.
- The jar comes in fire yellow and off-white with black lining and the lid comes in brown and a off-white knob.
- Comes in 6.1" (L), 6.1" (W), 6.4" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the jar is 1360 ML.
- The Jar is part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- We weight of the jar is 858 grams.
- Comes with 1 jar & lid.
Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
LID: Sheesham Wood & Ceramic
(L * W * H) = (6.1 * 6.1 * 6.4) Inch
JAR: Fire Yellow & Off-White,
LID: Brown & Off-White
- The jar is non-airtight.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the bowl.
1 Jar with Lid
1. Handle with care.
2. Keep the lid away from water.
Wash & Care - 1. handle with care.
2. keep the lid away from water.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.