â€˜Shatranj Manchâ€™ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
â€˜Shatranj Manchâ€™ is a collection of tableware, garden dÃ©cor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor dÃ©cor. Wouldnâ€™t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
The planter pots from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' are handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. These planter pots come in a set of 2 and are ideal for planting your favourite plants and it can be kept both, indoor and outdoor.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- Ideal to be used for planting your favourite plants.
- An ideal addition to your garden & balcony dÃ©cor.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Each planter pot comes with a drain hole at the bottom so that the excess water can flow out.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Depicts Hand-painted check pattern.
- The planters come in fire yellow and off-white with black lining.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
PLANTER 1: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 4.1" (H),
PLANTER 2: 3.7"(L), 3.7"(W), 3.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of the planters is as follows:
PLANTER 1: 540 ML,
PLANTER 2: 360 ML.
- The Planters are part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- The weight of the planters is 1122 grams.
- Come with 2 planter pots.
Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
PLANTER 1: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 4.1),
PLANTER 2: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 3.0) Inch
Fire Yellow & Off-White
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The planters have drainage holes at the bottom for excess water to flow out.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the plant.
PLANTER 1: 540 ML,
PLANTER 2: 360 ML
Gently remove the dust with a midly wet cloth.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.