The Jungle Blocks' is a collection inspired by the beauty of fauna and flora of the jungle along with the traditional and beautiful wooden blocks used in the Asian continent & in India since the 19th century for the purpose of textile printing. What started as a means to decorate temples and palaces, soon fashioned into one of the most marvelled crafts of India. These wooden blocks not only decorate your space but are also perfect for textile printing. The artisans dip these decor items in vibrant paints and press them on a piece of fabric to unveil the magnificence of meticulous motifs.
'The Jungle Blocks' is a collection of tableware, bath and stationary accessories comprising of spice boxes, refreshment box, chapati box, book ends, towel holder and tissue roll dispensers. The beautiful flora and fauna of the wild such as owl, elephant, peacock, etc. are hand carved and hand-painted on these wooden blocks by highly skilled artisans of India. Handcrafted in Sheesham & Mango wood with much care and precision, this range comes in various shades of brown depicting beautiful & natural wooden grains and are ideal to be placed in your kitchen, study room as well as bathroom to accentuate the beauty of your favourite interiors and to provide you with an essence of not only our artistic heritage but also to connect you more with nature.
The 'Peacock Pair' from the collection 'The Jungle Blocks', is a book end set handcrafted in Sheesham Wood by the skilled artisans of India. It is beautifully hand carved depicting a peacock and floral pattern on each book end piece along with beautiful hand-painted wooden peacocks on top and comes in dark brown colour with black tints in an oil finish while also depicting natural wooden grains. It is ideal for organising your favourite books and can be placed on your study table, office table or shelves. It can also act as a table decorative showpiece.
- Handcrafted in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the beautiful fauna and flora of the jungle and the traditional wooden printing block art used in Asia.
- Each book end piece depicts beautiful hand carving done at the front depicting peacocks & floral pattern along with beautifully hand-painted wooden peacock pieces.
- Comes in an oil-based natural finish.
- Ideal for organising your favourite books.
- Also acts as table decorative showpieces.
- Ideal to be placed on your study, office table or shelves.
- Handcrafted in Sheesham Wood.
- These Sheesham Wood Book End Pieces Depict Hand Carved Peacock & Floral Patterns along with Hand-painted Peacocks.
- Comes in Dark Brown colour with black tints and multicoloured peacocks.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 9.0" (L), 5.4" (W), 6.7" (H),
EACH BOOK END PIECE: 4.5" (L), 5.4" (W), 6.7" (H) Inches in size.
- The book end set is a part of the collection, 'The Jungle Blocks'.
- The total weight of the book end set is 1080 grams.
- Comes with 2 Book End pieces.
These Sheesham Wood Book End Pieces Depict Hand Carved Peacock & Floral Patterns along with Hand-painted Peacocks
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (9.0 * 5.4 * 6.7),
EACH BOOK END PIECE: (L * W * H) = (4.5 * 5.4 * 6.7) Inch
- Does not come with books as shown in the image.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
2 Book End Pieces
Gently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.