Delicately handmade in terracotta and skilfully hand-painted by craftspeople from the interiors of India, â€˜Two-Dabbas Of Lightâ€™ is a set of two complementing hanging tea-light holders that also double up as table top accessories. They are inspired from the ethnicity of traditional village â€˜dabbas' or earthen storage jars that have been in use in rural Indian households for centuries and embellished with detailed floral cut-work and painted contrasts. Tea-lights or â€˜diyas' have been lit in Indian villages from ancient times and this tea-light holder celebrates that tradition of light. The elegant contrast of rich sunlight yellow and crimson red on these holders beautifully add to the raw aesthetics and look stunning when light falls softly through them, making delicate formations; swinging light as the breeze flows. The compact design, simple utility and the use of the beautiful yellow and red on terracotta, carries with itself an aura of the vibrant colours of rural India and the warmth of the golden sunset on the rustic horizon to your favourite spaces, making them homely, cozy, radiating with rich Indian heritage. The tales of serenity handcrafted with love into this product set are perfect for your tranquil happy evenings, outdoors and indoors alike.
- This set of vibrant dabba shaped hanging tea-light holders is perfect to be put up in a living room, bedroom, verandah or balcony to add an ethnic touch to your home.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Light diffuses from the elegant & detailed cutwork that has been done on the tea-light holders.
- Handcrafted in Terracotta.
- Hand-Painted in Sunlight Yellow & Crimson Red.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 17" (H),
HOLDER: 6.1" (H), 3.6" (Dia) Inch in size.
- These tea-light holders will definitely add a striking vibrant glow to the interiors of your home.
Handmade & Handpainted
TOTAL (H) = (17), HOLDER (H * DIA) = (6.1 * 3.6) Inch
Sunlight Yellow & Crimson Red
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Comes with a detachable chain for hanging purpose.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
2 Tea Light Holders
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.