Handcrafted by skilled craftspeople from the interiors of India, ‘Three’s A Tribe’ is a uniquely versatile set of three jars and a tray, hand-embellished with brass Dhokra figurines and delicate Warli tribal motifs. The elongated, simple jars have glass bodies and pine-wood lids with a beautiful natural wood finish, brought to life with handmade brass Dhokra artefacts of a tribal man and a woman. The tray, made with recycled wood is hand-painted in a mellow orange with little minimally hand-painted Warli patterns and motifs on the body, complete with cutout slots as handles on the sides. The compact design of the set of three jars fitting perfectly into the tray, use of natural environment friendly materials giving them a long life, delicate details and fine finishings makes ‘Three’s A Tribe’ a fable of beautiful blends, handcrafted with love, that brings a fragment of Indian tribal traditions to your table top and kitchen spaces, perfecting your much looked forward to snacking-bonding time with loved ones.
- Perfect to stock up on your favourite snacks, refreshments, dry fruits & cookies.
- Comes with 3 jars & 1 tray.
- Adorned with beautiful Warli Hand-Painting & brass Dhokra figurines.
- The jars have been handcrafted in glass & pine wood while the tray has been handcrafted in recycled wood.
- Hand-Embellished in Natural Brown & Orange.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TRAY: 11.8” (L), 4.4” (W), 2.2" (H),
JARS: 4.2” (H), 3.6” (DIA) Inch in size.
- It will definitely add a fragment of raw Indian culture to your table top.
Warli Hand-Painting With Dhokra Art
JARS: Glass, Brass & Pine Wood, TRAY: Recycled Wood
TRAY (L * W * H) = (11.8 * 4.4 * 2.2),
JARS (H * DIA) = (4.2 * 3.6) Inch
JARS: Natural Brown & Transparent, TRAY: Orange
- Comes with & 1 Tray & 3 Jars.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
3 Jars, 1 Tray
Wash & Care - #NAME?
Sold By - Etail Marketing Private Limited