â€˜The Warli Talesâ€™ is a collection inspired by the â€˜Tarpa Danceâ€™ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
â€˜The Warli Talesâ€™ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor dÃ©cor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
These vases from the collection 'The Warli Tales' are a set of handmade terracotta vases that are painted in white & jet black colours with motifs depicting Warli art. These vases are made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the â€˜Tarpa Danceâ€™ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The vases depict tribal dancers in Warli Art and are handpainted in contrasting colours in pear and bottle shapes.
- These terracotta vases are ideal for putting dry artificial flowers.
- Can be used as decorative showpieces on a table or a shelf in your living room or dining room.
- Comes with 3 Vases.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the vases.
- Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
- The Vases come in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
VASE 1: 3.5" (L), 3.5" (W), 7.2" (H),
VASE 2: 3.5" (L), 3.5" (W), 6.9" (H),
VASE 3: 3.2" (L), 3.2" (W), 5.2" (H) Inches in size.
- The Vases are part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The total weight of the Vases is 535 grams.
Handmade In Terracotta With Intricate Tribal Warli Hand-Painting
VASE 1: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 7.2),
VASE 2: (L * W * H) = (3.5 * 3.5 * 6.9),
VASE 3: (L * W * H) = (3.2 * 3.2 * 5.2) Inch
White & Jet Black
- Comes in a set of 3.
- Pen shown in the picture is not included.
- Cannot be used to plant flowers with water due to the hand-painting done on the pots.
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Gently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.