â€˜The Warli Talesâ€™ is a collection inspired by the â€˜Tarpa Danceâ€™ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra. Here, a person can be seen playing the Tarpa in the center and people dancing around it in circles. The entire community comes together and celebrates in unison, singing and dancing around the tarpa player. Oh! What a joyous sight it must be. The paintings are expressive with profound truth depicting rituals at birth, marriage, and also after death. Painted on a white and orange base, this collection showcases intricate Warli craftsmanship.
â€˜The Warli Talesâ€™ is a collection of miniature pots, vases, aroma diffuser and tea light holders. Beautiful Warli motifs are hand painted by skilled artisans of India on handmade terracotta products with much care and precision on a white and orange base ideal for your indoor dÃ©cor. This collection can be placed anywhere in your house to give it a more earthy feel.
The Hanging Tea-Light Holder from the collection 'The Warli Tales' is handmade in terracotta and painted in white & jet black with patterns inspired from tribal art of India depicting a floral cutwork. It is made on a wheel and are hand-trimmed and baked at 900 degrees Celcius and are painted with precision to obtain maximum durability and finish.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the â€˜Tarpa Danceâ€™ of the Warli Community of Maharashtra.
- The tea-light holder depicts a detailed floral cutwork and is handpainted in contrasting colours in a bottle shape.
- Ideal for lighting up your favourite spaces like living room, bedroom or office.
- Light diffuses from the elegant & detailed cutwork forming a shadow of floral pattern.
- Comes with a metallic chain for hanging.
- Comes with 1 Tea-Light Holder.
- Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Floral Cutwork with Hand-Painting.
- The Tea-Light Holder comes in White & Jet Black colours.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 15.5" (H),
TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: 3.7" (L), 3.7" (W), 5.0" (H) Inches in size.
- The Hanging Tea-Light Holder is a part of the collection, 'The Warli Tales'.
- The weight of the Hanging Tea-Light Holder is 311 grams.
Handmade In Terracotta Depicting a Floral Cutwork with Hand-Painting
TOTAL: (H) = (15.5),
TEA-LIGHT HOLDER: (L * W * H) = (3.7 * 3.7 * 5.0) Inch
White & Jet Black
- As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color, design or size variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
1 Tea-Light Holder
Gently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.