â€˜The Bee Collectiveâ€™ is a collection inspired by the awareness being raised for the mass extinction that certain species of bees are facing today. Physicist Albert Einstein has rightly said, â€œIf the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth, man would only have four years left to live.â€ With the booming agriculture, exploitation of pesticides and loss of habitat, the bee population is steadily declining which asks for our immediate attention; as bees play a pivotal role in the pollination process of plants which ensures that we enjoy delicious fruits and vegetables all year long. If the bees were to vanish from the face of this earth, there would be no way for flowers to pollinate and there would be no crops flourishing. Thus this collection is an ode to the bees and our effort to ensure that we all play our part and save the world.
â€˜The Bee Collectiveâ€™ is a collection of tableware, wall and garden dÃ©cor comprising of cups, bowls, jars, plates, salt and pepper shakers, towel holders and planter pots. Beautiful bees and flowers are hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision on a cerulean blue base ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor dÃ©cor. This collection aims to capture bees in their natural habitat and not only appreciate their beauty, but also their contribution to our beautiful Earth in general.
The set from the collection 'The Bee Collective' is handmade in ceramic inspired by the awareness raised for the protection of bees. The dinner plates are ideal for serving large or main meals, the serving bowls for serving salad, rice, dal or vegetables in large quantities and the katoris for serving curries, dal, vegetables, curd, dessert, etc. The products are cast in a mould and hand-painted by the Indian Artisans with bees and floral patterns. At last, the final pieces are then fired at temperatures of 1200 degree Celsius.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- Inspired by the awareness being raised for the mass extinction of bees.
- Beautiful bees & flowers have been hand-painted on a Cerulean Blue base.
- These dinner plates with serving bowls & katoris are ideal for serving meals to your family & guests.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- Comes with 4 Dinner Plates, 2 Serving Bowls & 4 Katoris.
- The dinner plates, serving bowls & katoris are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- The Dinner Plates, Serving Bowls & Katoris are handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting bees and flowers with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1200 degree Celsius.
- Comes in a Cerulean Blue base with multi-coloured flowers and bees.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
DINNER PLATES: 10.2" (L), 10.2" (W), 0.9" (H),
SERVING BOWLS: 5.7" (L), 5.7" (W), 2.5" (H),
KATORIS: 4.0" (L), 4.0" (W), 1.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each serving bowl is 500 ML and of each katori is 150 ML.
- The dinner plates, serving bowls & katoris are a part of the collection 'The Bee Collective'.
- The weight of the set is 4498 grams.
Hand-painted depicting bees and flowers
DINNER PLATES: (L * W * H) = (10.2 * 10.2 * 0.9),
SERVING BOWLS: (L * W * H) = (5.7 * 5.7 * 2.5),
KATORIS: (L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 1.9) Inch
Cerulean Blue with multi-coloured handpainting
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- Since the product is handpainted, there might be a slight variation in the design and colour of the product. Also, there could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
KATORIS: 150 ML,
SERVING BOWLS: 500 ML
4 Dinner Plates, 2 Serving Bowls, 4 Katoris
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Private Limited