â€˜Shatranj Manchâ€™ is a collection inspired by the game of chaturanga, or chess as we know it today. Originated 2000 years ago in India, chess gained worldwide popularity over time, thanks to the silk route traders and the Mughal rulers. The versatility of the game allowed people to modify it according to their understanding, therefore every Asian country has its version of chess. It is fair to say that it invokes a feeling of peace and calm and has always brought people closer. This collection is a calming combination of fire yellow, which invokes a feeling of warmth and happiness, and off-white that signifies purity and innocence.
â€˜Shatranj Manchâ€™ is a collection of tableware, garden dÃ©cor and bath-ware comprising coasters, trivets, storage jars, serving bowls, mugs, salt & pepper shakers, bottle openers, cutlery, planters, soap dispensers and toothbrush holders. The alluring check pattern is hand-painted by skilled artisans of India on these products, which are handmade in ceramic with much care and precision ideal for your dining table along with indoor and outdoor dÃ©cor. Wouldnâ€™t you like a piece of such tranquillity in your home to liven up the aura of your house?
The shakers from the collection 'Shatranj Manch' are handmade in ceramic in beautiful check pattern inspired by the game of chess. These shakers come in a set of 2 and are ideal for storing ad serving salt and pepper.
- Handmade in India by Artisans.
- The checkered pattern is inspired by the game of chess.
- Handpainted in fire yellow & off-white colours depicting a checkered pattern.
- Ideal for storing and serving salt & pepper.
- Comes in a checkered pattern with fire yellow & off-white colours and black lining.
- The shakers come with a lid at the bottom.
- The salt & pepper shakers are not microwave and dishwasher safe.
- The product is 100% lead free.
- Handcrafted in Ceramic.
- Depicts Hand-painted check pattern.
- The shakers come in fire yellow and off-white with black lining.
- Comes in 2.4" (L), 2.4" (W), 3.5" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each shaker is 70 ML.
- The Salt & Pepper Shakers are part of the collection 'Shatranj Manch'.
- The weight of the salt & pepper shakers is 226 grams.
- Comes with 2 salt & pepper shakers.
Hand-painted depicting a check pattern
(L * W * H) = (2.4 * 2.4 * 3.5) Inch
Fire Yellow & Off-White
- Comes in a set of 2.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- As this product is handmade there might be a slight color, shape or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
- Does not come with the toothpick holder.
2 Salt & Pepper Shakers
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Private Limited