â€˜Ocean Classicsâ€™ is a collection inspired by the admiration of the sea and the various mysteries that it holds. Everybody has few beautiful memories attached to the sea. Oh! The sand and the sea have seen it all, the start of so many stories was written here. The old lighthouse that stands in the corner has seen so many tearful goodbyes and the happiest reunions. The sea is where you find true beauty, where the world hides in the deep. This collection is an apt representation of the inimitable wonders of the sea.
â€˜Ocean Classicsâ€™ is a collection of tea & coffee mugs and tea light holders. Each product is carefully and delicately handcrafted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision. This collection is perfect for always having a piece of the ocean around you.
The tea and coffee mugs from the collection 'Ocean Classics' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by an abstract and contemporary representation of the sea and come on a base of Indigo Blue with Ash Gray accents. The mugs come in a set of 2 of 300 ML each and are microwave and dishwasher safe. They are ideal for serving tea & coffee and can also be used for serving milk & soup.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by an abstract and contemporary representation of the sea.
- Ideal for serving tea & coffee to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve milk & soup.
- The mugs are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The mugs are handcrafted in creamic.
- Studio pottery depicting a contemporary and an eclectic pattern.
- Come in an Indigo Blue base with Ash Gray accents.
- Comes in 4.7" (L), 3.5" (W), 3.9" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 300 ML.
- The mugs are a part of the collection 'Ocean Classics'.
- The weight of the mugs is 512 grams.
- Comes with 2 mugs.
Studio Pottery & Hand-glazed
(L * W * H) = (4.7 * 3.5 * 3.9) Inch
Indigo Blue With Ash Gray
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- This is handmade studio pottery.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.