â€˜Ocean Classicsâ€™ is a collection inspired by the admiration of the sea and the various mysteries that it holds. Everybody has few beautiful memories attached to the sea. Oh! The sand and the sea have seen it all, the start of so many stories was written here. The old lighthouse that stands in the corner has seen so many tearful goodbyes and the happiest reunions. The sea is where you find true beauty, where the world hides in the deep. This collection is an apt representation of the inimitable wonders of the sea.
â€˜Ocean Classicsâ€™ is a collection of tea & coffee mugs and tea light holders. Each product is carefully and delicately handcrafted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision. This collection is perfect for always having a piece of the ocean around you.
The tea and coffee mugs from the collection 'Ocean Classics' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the calm and serene waves crashing on the sea shore and come in a base of Cadmium Green with a drip pattern in Mint Green. The mugs come in a set of 2 of 200 ML each and are microwave and dishwasher safe. They are ideal for serving tea & coffee and can also be used for serving milk & soup.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by the calm and serene waves crashing on the sea shore.
- Dual glazing has been done and a drip pattern has been made to create unique accents.
- Ideal for serving tea & coffee to your loved ones.
- Can also be used to serve milk & soup.
- The mugs are microwave & dishwasher safe.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The mugs are handcrafted in creamic.
- Studio pottery depicting waves crashing on the sea shore.
- Comes in a base of Cadmium Green with Mint Green drip pattern.
- Comes in 4.2" (L), 3.0" (W), 3.1" (H) Inch in size.
- The volume of each mug is 200 ML.
- The mugs are a part of the collection 'Ocean Classics'.
- The weight of the mugs is 458 grams.
- Comes with 2 mugs.
Studio Pottery & Hand-glazed
(L * W * H) = (4.2 * 3.0 * 3.1) Inch
Cadmium Green and Mint Green
- Comes in a set of 2.
- This is not a Bone China product.
- This is handmade studio pottery.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1200 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
1. Use Mild Detergent.
2. Avoid using Abrasive material for cleaning.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.