â€˜Mughal Bagheechaâ€™ is a collection inspired by the spring season in Shalimar Bagh in Kashmir, built in the year 1619 by Mughal Emperor Jahangir for his beloved wife, Nur Jahan. Famous for the aromatic flowers that grow there, it truly was the most beloved destination of Jahangir and Nur Jahan. The garden is famous for the â€˜chini khanas,â€™ or arched niches, behind the garden waterfalls. These niches used to be lit at night with oil lamps that gave a paradise-like appearance to the waterfalls.
â€˜Mughal Bagheechaâ€™ is a collection of vases, garden dÃ©cor and tableware that includes cups, mugs, kettle, serving bowls, handi, plates and katoris. Delicate multi-coloured flowers have been hand-painted by skilled artisans of India with much care and precision on a white and orange base for your dining table and indoor and outdoor dÃ©cor, which makes the collection perfect for obtaining a regal feel around you.
The vases from the collection 'Mughal Bagheecha' are handcrafted in ceramic inspired by the delicate flowers found in Shalimar Bagh in Kashmir. The vases are ideal to be used for decorating fresh flowers. They can also be used for dried flower arrangements and are perfect to decorate shelves or tabletops at home or office. The products are made by grinding clay for 24 hours after which it is thrown onto a wheel and shaped. They are then handpainted and finally they are glazed at 1155 degree Celcius in a kiln.
- Handmade in India by artisans.
- Inspired by beautiful delicate flowers found in Shalimar Bagh in Kashmir.
- Delicate flowers have been hand-painted on an Orange base.
- Ideal for decorating beautiful fresh flowers.
- Can also be used for dried flower arrangements or as a showpiece.
- Comes with 2 vases.
- Perfect to decorate shelves or tabletops of your homes and offices.
- Ideal to be used as a gifting option for housewarming parties or festive seasons.
- The vases are handcrafted in ceramic.
- Hand-painted depicting floral pattern with hand-glazing done at a firing of 1155 degree Celsius.
- Comes in a Orange base with multi-coloured flowers painted all over.
- Comes in 4.0" (L), 4.0" (W), 4.0" (H) Inch in size.
- The vases are a part of the collection 'Mughal Bagheecha'.
- The weight of the vases is 536 grams.
Hand-painted depiciting delicate flowers
(L * W * H) = (4.0 * 4.0 * 4.0) Inch
Orange with Multi-coloured Hand-painting
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Can be used with water.
- The hand-painting on the ceramic will not wear away.
- Does not come with the pen.
- There could be a slight variation in the glazing/color/finish on the product, as the glazing is done inside the furnace fired at 1155 degree Celsius to make the product sturdy and due to the natural property of the studio glazing it is impossible to predict the color of the glazing/finish which will eventually come on the product after the firing process.
Handle with Care
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Private Limited