The long-awaited wanderer in one of our artisans suddenly yearned for a small trip to â€˜The Great Indian Desertâ€™ of Thar in the north-western part of the Indian Subcontinent. There he wondered how the desert attained existence without sensing the presence of its tranquillity in its agonising and beautiful capital in the form of a green and blue coloured wondrous region of an oasis in the middle of the sandhills. And with this, the unconventional style of hand-painting that existed bought with it in his mind the limitless intuitions and visions of the infinite creations of nature. One such thought was inspired by the design of a cactus which symbolised its sustenance by the water stored in them which help them survive in the arid regions such as the Marusthali region of the desert. A desert that provides recreational value whilst festivals celebrated with great zest and zeal is a hub for our imaginative artists who prepare specific art designs using their conceptualized and alluring ideas and techniques with the help of basic painting materials and introduce to the contemporary world the undiscovered laws of nature.
Inspired by the artisanâ€™s trip to the Thar Desert and the natural and vibrant colours of oasis and desert flora, 'The Deserted Blues' is a wide range of home products made by the use of different kinds of woods and terracotta which are handcrafted with utmost elegance by our artisans with modern fusion hand paintings involving a deserted theme and with a cactus symbolising the love and protection of mother nature. These products are made available in various categories involving wall clocks, wall hangings, nameplates, table lamps, tablewares, towel-holders, aroma diffusers, tea-light holders, incense stick holders, key-holders, mirrors, vases and decorative pots all with a base of turquoise blue colour to protect your environment and enhancing your minds with the stillness it requires. The 'The Deserted Blues' as a range of home products is essential for fulfilling the chime your home never imagined it could have and for instilling calmness in the vibrant yet exotic atmosphere that surrounds it.
The 'Desert Matki & Bottle' from the collection 'The Deserted Blues' is a set of vases comprising of 2 bottle and matki shaped vases both handmade in Terracotta. This turquoise blue coloured vase set comes with peach coloured rims and is hand-painted elegantly by our artisans in desert flora art which is ideal for putting dry artificial flowers and to be used as dÃ©corative showpieces for your living spaces . The 'Desert Matki & Bottle' as an exclusive home item is essential to be put on a table or a shelf of your living or dining rooms for enhancing your experience and enriching the atmosphere with serenity, comfort and relaxation that your warm and cosy abode always desires.
- These vases are ideal to be used to put dry artificial flowers.
- Can also be used as decorative showpieces for your living spaces.
- Comes in a set of 2.
- Ideal to be put on a table or a shelf of your living rooms or dining rooms.
- Cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the vases.
- Handmade in Terracotta.
- Handmade & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs.
- Depicts hand-painted desert flora.
- The vases come in bottle and matki shape.
- Each vase is hand-painted in Turquoise Blue colour with Peach-coloured rim.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
VASE 1: 4.9" (L), 4.9" (W), 6.8" (H),
VASE 2: 4.9" (L), 4.9" (W), 4.7" (H) Inches in size.
- This product is part of our collection,"The Deserted Blues".
- The total weight of the vases is 1184 grams.
- Comes with 2 Vases.
Handmade & Hand-painted With Desert Motifs
VASE 1: (L * W * H) = (4.9 * 4.9 * 6.8),
VASE 2: (L * W * H) = (4.9 * 4.9 * 4.7) Inch
Turquoise Blue & Peach
- As this product is hand-painted & handmade there might be slight variations that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- These vases cannot be used with water to plant flowers because of the hand-painting done on the vases.
1. Handle with care.
2. Keep away from water.
3. Clean with a soft dry cloth only.
Wash & Care - Remove the dust with a dry or mildly wet cloth.
Sold By - Etail Marketing Pvt. Ltd.